Pages

Tuesday 27 August 2013

The House That Appeared



The cold breeze made me tingle a little  as my face turned pale and my hands turned cold as ice and my lips turned purple as my hair was blowing in the wind as I looked for somewhere to sleep for the night. As the rain started pouring down and I was soaking wet and my feet are starting to get numb. As the wind was getting harder by the minute as I couldn't bear to stand any more.


Suddenly a house appeared and I was nearly about to die in the cold and as I went in and the door slammed. It gave me a fright the I went around looking for somewhere to sleep as the house became warmer. I found a room where there was a bed it looked like a girls room but little did I know the danger was just around the corner.


As I was started to go sleep I heard a girls voice saying something but I couldn't hear her properly .Then I heard footsteps in the hallway. As I turned around it was the strangest thing I have ever seen I couldn't really see his face but I knew he wasn't someone that will let you out easily.


but on he back he had I kind of knife that had blood on it and he turned around and I catch a glimpse of his face as he had a long cut on it and he had blood on his face too. he went around looking in the rooms so I ran out. When he went into a room down the hallway so I ran down stairs but he heard so he came raining down so I hide under the sofa and he looked around but he didn't find me.


then he put the key on the coffee table and able to grab it so I did. As he was still looking around for me I laid there waiting for him to go then about three minutes later he went back upstairs looking in each again so I had time to go outside and run. By the time I was far away from that house I caught up with some friends and that was the end of that.

By Jazmine

No comments:

Post a Comment